Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
Wilson, Greenville, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, Raleigh & nearby areas
As cosmetic dentistry continues to grow in popularity, you may find that there are more cosmetic dentists in your local area than ever before, making it difficult to pinpoint a single dentistry practice that will provide you with the best and most comprehensive care.
One of the first things to evaluate when choosing a cosmetic dentist is their background. Different levels of training, experience, and artistry can make a big difference in the quality of the results you receive. Some questions to keep in mind are:
- How long has the dentist been practicing cosmetic dentistry?
- Where did the dentist receive their education and training?
- Is the dentist a member of any professional dentistry organizations?
- Do they attend continuing education classes to stay abreast of new techniques and technology?
- Do they have a before and after gallery with impressive results?
- What dental technology is used at the practice that can enhance your care?
Each of our cosmetic dentists at Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles is individually committed to excellence in their field. Together, their combined experience offers a profound advantage to patients in the Wilson, North Carolina area. We are on the cutting-edge of cosmetic dentistry, and we are proud to serve you and your family with long-lasting dental solutions to improve your smile.
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist you can trust, please contact us today to schedule a personal consultation. Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles serve patients in the Greenville, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, and Wilson areas of North Carolina.