Family Dentistry Services for Healthy Smiles
Wilson, Greenville, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, Raleigh & nearby areas
As a family dental office that has been serving North Carolina communities for 40 years, the dentists at Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles have extensive experience helping patients of all ages improve their oral health. Our Goldsboro family dentists are pleased to provide suggestions on the best age-appropriate treatment options for any generation.
October is Family Health Month, a time for families to get started with healthy habits they can use to raise healthy kids. Dental health is strongly tied to overall well-being, so it’s important to think of a visit to the dentist like you would an appointment with the family physician or pediatrician.
Our Goldsboro dentists are proud to provide a comprehensive selection of family dentistry services for adults and children, including:
- Routine exams and cleanings
- Screenings for oral health issues like cavities, gum disease, and more
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen tooth enamel
- Evaluation for custom sports mouth guards to protect the mouth during athletics
- Personalized recommendations for keeping your teeth and gums healthy
Patients 3 and older are always welcome at our office. To accommodate families with busy schedules, our dentists are pleased to offer convenient office hours that make it easy to book an appointment before or after school and work.